Movies Inception Discussion Thread (SPOILERS!)

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Jan 3, 2010.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

YouTube - Inception Trailer 2 (HD)

As anyone seen the trailer for this movie yet? It looks pretty awesome, I'm a huge fan of DiCaprio and I heard Ellen Page is a pretty good actress.

Nolan is the director of this movie, hence another reason why I believe it's going to be great.

I believe it's only coming out near July, but I think it's going to be an epic movie.

2. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

Ever since I saw Memento, Nolan has been on my list of ones to follow so I'm also looking forward to this. After watching a trailer in the cinema the other day I'm still at a bit of a loss as to what this film is actually about but I'm looking forward to it none the less.

3. Poetosis

Poetosis Registered Member

Looking at Wikipedia's take on the plot, it could prove to be at least a decent watch.

Like Alt stated Nolan is a fabulous director that, so long as the fame does not get to his head, will continue to produce films that contain a spark of infectious wonderment about them.

I must say that, so far, I am actually more impressed at DiCaprio's sudden popularity in the movie world.

4. Altanzitarron

After reading about it a little on Empire online I now understand why they are going into peoples minds. They use it on criminals to uncover secrets from their subconscious. I bet Nolan is going to have a field day with exploring how the mind can work. Just look at what he did with memories in Memento. I'm really looking forward to this.

5. Altanzitarron

BUMP: New Poster that looks pretty sweet.

[​IMG]

6. Altanzitarron

It's been racking up some good reviews. It's got 100% positive over on RT at the moment. I really cannot wait to see it now. Has anyone watched it yet?

7. RJ-Cool

RJ-Cool "Expect the unexpected"

I've seen the preview and it looks pretty interesting. I hope it lives up to the hype!

8. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm planning on seeing this movie over the weekend sometime. I'm debating seeing it in the IMAX or not. From what I've heard it's absolutely mind blowing. I've had the soundtrack for two days now and it's gotten me even more fired up to see this movie.

It should also be noted that Nolan not only directed but wrote this movie as well.

9. Altanzitarron

That's always a winning combo. Im gonna be seeing this tonight, can't wait. I'll post my impression on here when I get the chance.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2010
  10. Saffy

Saffy Registered Member

I aint even seen Memento:-o im going to have to watch it now:nod: