Inbox Dollars

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Msbabedoll, May 3, 2005.

1. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

Hey everyone!
    Just thought I would share with you a site I have been going to. It is called inboxdollars and i registered and they have different offers you can do and they pay you. I'm not very good at explaining but let me try:

I used my yahoo email cause i knew i would get alot of junk mail from this BUT, you sign up for different things like survey sites and things and you might get 1.25 for signing up or more or less. They will send you offers and all you have to do is visit the site and it credits your account so much money. I recieved my first check from them for 30 bucks! Not bad for doing nothing!
    :D

2. Mina

Mina Registered Member

You can also do Netbux... it pay's you to search the web

If you need a link just PM me

3. LicentiousVenus

LicentiousVenus Registered Member

thanks for the info...i've been wondering if sites like that were legitament...apparantly some are since they actually paid you...I could use a little extra right now

4. cbsgen4593

cbsgen4593 New Member

I have been doing some of those types of sites for a few years now. The ones I have done give you points, and when you get so many points you can order gift cards from places like Walmart, Olive Garden, etc. I use MyPoints, Memolink, PCHPoints, and LuckyPoints. It sure is nice to get a $10, $15, or $25 Walmart gift card in the mail every so often. It helps stretch my budget.

5. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

Interesting, I just might have to look into that to pull in a few extra bucks.

6. garetvet44

garetvet44 Registered Member

Thanks for the info! I think I will give it a try too

7. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

I went to this sight and you should tell everyone your user name to get the refferrals...get you more money
    ~Trina~

8. iowamommy77

iowamommy77 Registered Member

I love inboxdollars. I have an account as does my hubby and we get checks from them every couple months.

9. iggyshotthebear

iggyshotthebear Registered Member

I never knew any of these were legit! Whoa so cool :D