Inbox Dollars

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Hey everyone!
Just thought I would share with you a site I have been going to. It is called inboxdollars and i registered and they have different offers you can do and they pay you. I'm not very good at explaining but let me try:

I used my yahoo email cause i knew i would get alot of junk mail from this BUT, you sign up for different things like survey sites and things and you might get 1.25 for signing up or more or less. They will send you offers and all you have to do is visit the site and it credits your account so much money. I recieved my first check from them for 30 bucks! Not bad for doing nothing!
:D

LicentiousVenus

Registered Member
thanks for the info...i've been wondering if sites like that were legitament...apparantly some are since they actually paid you...I could use a little extra right now

I have been doing some of those types of sites for a few years now. The ones I have done give you points, and when you get so many points you can order gift cards from places like Walmart, Olive Garden, etc. I use MyPoints, Memolink, PCHPoints, and LuckyPoints. It sure is nice to get a $10, $15, or $25 Walmart gift card in the mail every so often. It helps stretch my budget.

TGirl

Registered Member
Msbabedoll said:
Hey everyone!
Just thought I would share with you a site I have been going to. It is called inboxdollars and i registered and they have different offers you can do and they pay you. I'm not very good at explaining but let me try:

I used my yahoo email cause i knew i would get alot of junk mail from this BUT, you sign up for different things like survey sites and things and you might get 1.25 for signing up or more or less. They will send you offers and all you have to do is visit the site and it credits your account so much money. I recieved my first check from them for 30 bucks! Not bad for doing nothing!
:D

I went to this sight and you should tell everyone your user name to get the refferrals...get you more money
~Trina~