Inactive for a while

Iris

rainbow 11!
Just as the title says. My grandparents are over from SCotland and my grandpa is sleeping in the computer room. I'm only on now since they went to K-Mart.

But yeah, no idea how long they will be. I will try to get on in the morning before school at the library. No promises though.

I will be here for mafia. I can't miss out on that. lol I wanna see who the mafia, cop, and serial killer are. O:

Vegito728

Registered Member
I think I speak for almost everyone, I'll miss you and your posts. I understand though. Just try to come and post whenever you can.

Last edited:

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
hey george, you see himie's sig? you wanna know something, we were talking about you when the subject came up.

seriously

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I dont believe you.

You are a liar.
it's true, though. see my sig quote? himie said that first, then i said that you had never heard the phrase "slap my ass and call me judy" and she said that there's a hot sauce called "slap my ass and call me sally" or whatever it is, and there you have it.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
it's true, though. see my sig quote? himie said that first, then i said that you had never heard the phrase "slap my ass and call me judy" and she said that there's a hot sauce called "slap my ass and call me sally" or whatever it is, and there you have it.
To elaborate of a story to be made up.