• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

In the Hospital

Timmy

Registered Member
I havn't been on here in a couple days. I'm all groggy from the meds hooked up to this ball and chain (IV) and my nurse this korean gal i think she is...was being this snooty bitch to me. I was like "Hey why don't you make yourself useful and get me a coffee at Starbucks..mocha" and by god she did. She apologized when she came back and hugged me. I hope to be outta here tomorrow. I'm here because I have Crohn's disease. Here's the lovely "ball and chain" thank god for iPhones.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Hope you feel well soon, Tim. Tough nurses are a pain, but I've been lucky enough to have mostly great ones in my various hospitalizations over the last 8 years.

I actually have Crohn's as well, but only 1-2 of my hospitalizations have been due to that.

I'll be sending thoughts/prayers your way, buddy.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
hey TIMMAY, sorry to hear you're laid up. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Dabs

Registered Member
Hope you get to feeling 100% again soon!! Take care!

Timmy

Registered Member
What a time to be in this shitty place too..A week ago (tomorrow) I went to this job interview..regaurdless if i'm outta here in time or not i'm gonna follow up call and ask what the status is..I really, really want this job..but I can't dwell or get myself down if I don't get it..They told me at the time they had alot of people to interview..and I was able to be interviewed..so I must be worth somethin if that's the case..wish me luck..

Last edited:

Dekzper

Registered Member
Ooooh! I hate those ball and chains. I was in for 2 days last week but just fractures and a cut. Hope you feel better soon. And good luck with the job interview! You def deserve it after that.

KombaT

Registered Member
Dude, you have an issue which affects your gastrointestinal tract. Meaning you probably have explosive diarrhoea. Sorry for you, I hope you get better soon man.

Impact

V.I.P.
That sucks Timmay, hopefully you get outta there soon. My little sisters boyfriend has crohns too, or at least they're pretty sure he does and are running tests now

shelgarr

Registered Member
Hope you feel better and get out soon. Good luck on the job.

Timmy

Registered Member
Dude, you have an issue which affects your gastrointestinal tract. Meaning you probably have explosive diarrhoea. Sorry for you, I hope you get better soon man.
Not entirely true, bro... Crohns effects each person depending differently on the severity.. For me, my issue is PAIN not the shits lol and some cases... intestinal blockage

Last edited: