• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

In Syria and Iraq, the Islamic State is in retreat on multiple fronts

ZZ430

Registered Member
The US needs to step up the airstrikes.

I would like to use the "carpet bombing" metaphor if those terrorists didn't use innocent people as human shields.

President Obama is in complete denial about the dangers ISIS poses to the US.

His weak, pathetic foreign policies are a disgrace. If we had a Commander in Chief that actually has balls we never would have gotten into this predicament.

Maybe he needs to tango more, attend a baseball game with a dictator, and play more golf.

This poor excuse for a leader thinks that climate change is the biggest threat to the world.

Unbelievable!

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Obama says not much difference between communism and capitalism. Since I question his remarks about that I have to question if ISIS is really on the retreat. I hope its true but I have to wonder about Libya and what is going on there with ISIS.

Even if they are in retreat I look for the suicide bombings to be stepped up.

He was doing the tango with a playboy model.

Nice he took an extra jet with him so the family could sight see around Argentina, not.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Obama says not much difference between communism and capitalism. Since I question his remarks about that I have to question if ISIS is really on the retreat.
That's actually not what he said. He said "You should be practical and choose from what works." In the same speech he also praised key elements of capitalism.

And while I don't see how Obama's comments on economic models are relevant to the war against ISIS, the report of ISIS' retreat didn't come from Obama. It came from military officials, according to the article in the OP. In fact, Obama's name doesn't even appear in the article at all.