• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

In dire need of political help!!!!

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I was going to post this in the polictical section but I don't want to be involved in any debates at this time. I am dealing with a huge debate on facebook right now having to to deal with Barrack Obama freezing pay for the the military starting in 2011.

Panel calls for 3-year freeze on military pay - Army News | News from Afghanistan & Iraq - Army Times

This is the only thing I can find that supports what I have been saying all along to my 'friends' on FB. This proposal has a total of 58 recommendations and I don't have much time right now and I was hoping that somebody can find a pdf link that has all 58 propositions on it.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Take it from me, don't debate politics on FB :lol:

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
No shit, I posted a joke about Obama and now it is a huge debate and I just posted Tuckers link on FB and they are starting to shut up now! :lol:

JaneSmith

Registered Member
If any move is made by Barakah it's to appease the 57 OIC countries so they don't nuke us with the 100 nukes in Pakistan in the hands of al Qaeda.