In Advance

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Meh...I'm busy now with a request so I want someone to make me two sets of the same character^^ I want one to be freeform though.Here are the renders:

Make it look cool and something that I would love.I want the main colors to be BLUE and BLACK! Just tell meh what ya want when you finish k!

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
It sucks when only a few on here can do graphics ;_; Meh, I guess I can wait or do this in like a month's time >.<

I hate it when project is holding me up!

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Lol it's okay Mal, everyone has things to do at times ya know^^ I'm atleast glad though that you took the time to even look at this thread.

Where did you get these cut outs they are simply horrid. anyways I know you wanted two but I was lazy.

Mot text because you always complain about my text after I used the same one more then once. So you can add your own text.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Meh...I can't believe I didn't reply to this >.<; Plus...your always lazy to some degree Omega, alot of us are including me >.>

Thankies Omega!*hugs* Plus, what do you mean I complain about the font?! I merely critize it with a fashionable manner in which I try to suggest you get some new ones^^ But thanks for letting me put it on there then though I wouldn't of mind if ya done it.

Hahaha you insult those renders but they came from your favorite site PlanetRenders. Lol it's funny to see you insult them like that^^

Meh...I can't believe I didn't reply to this >.<; Plus...your always lazy to some degree Omega, alot of us are including me >.>

Thankies Omega!*hugs* Plus, what do you mean I complain about the font?! I merely critize it with a fashionable manner in which I try to suggest you get some new ones^^ But thanks for letting me put it on there then though I wouldn't of mind if ya done it.

Hahaha you insult those renders but they came from your favorite site PlanetRenders. Lol it's funny to see you insult them like that^^
Tisk, Tisk, Kyo soon you will learn using other peoples fonts does not make the font great it is what you do to the text that makes it great.

I was insulting the person who randered it not the site itself.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Well everyone's gotta learn how to render sometime, practice makes excellence I guess^^

Meh...I just like graphicky(new word!) stuff, I use plain type on my things sometimes but it always feel empty, which in turn makes me really feel bad upon using it. But I guess your right though Omega, but there are some out there that are really good >.>