• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

In 6 Hours....

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
[green]I will be Married.[/green]

I wanted to have a countdown in my sig, but apparently those have been shut off for quite some time now. So again, for those that care... Today is the day, 5pm Pacific is the time.

No rickrolls in this thread, although I was truly surprised at how many of you fell for that one I put in VIP :hah:

I figured Dating/Relationships was the best place for this thread considering this section is usually full of Depressing Teenage Drama resulting in oddball Love triangles. Today I say Screw that! Today is my day for Love and Happy Endings, so Please, stop by and wish me good luck and all that jazz. Because in all truth, I do really care about you guys and hearing (reading) what you have to say.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
wooow!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I do wish you and your wife-to-be lots of happiness in your married life!
:D

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Congratulations my friend. I am very happy for you and Kim. Enjoy this big day of yours. Hopefully everything goes smoothly.

Impact

V.I.P.
Congrats icegoat! I hope it's a wonderful day and things go down without any problems.

I can't believe this has come round so quickly, I can remember when you first said you proposed to Kim, it doesn't seem like that long ago at all.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
Congratulations Icegoat! I wish you all the happiness in the world and hope your day goes really well for you and your bride :)

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Congratulations! And best wishes to both of you.

wolfheart

Registered Member
Congratulations to the both of you, I hope your day goes without a hitch and every day is as good as this one for you.

Iris

rainbow 11!
That is awesome! You better post pics and funny stories!