Impressed

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Zappa, Aug 13, 2010.

1. Zappa

Zappa Registered Member

I have to say, having belonged to and looked at quite a few forums, this one seems really tight-knit and welcoming.

So a little about myself:
    I'm Frank, 24 years of age, college grad. I'm in the Delayed Entry Program for the USAF and go active December 7. I love golf, computers, and my family. I have a wife and 6 month old son. I have lots of interests, and I wanted to find a place where a broad range of things are discussed, and seem to have found it.

So I'll stop before this becomes tl;dr. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome Zappa!

It's great to have you amongst us. Hopefully you'll add a lot to the table and will become an active member here at GF.

We have a lot to discuss about as you already know, but the even better thing is that these forums are filled with amazing members.

Stick around, and I promise you'll have a blast.

3. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Oh.

I was hopeful that there was a new single military man I could slobber all over. You have ruined my hopes and dreams and must leave here immediately.

Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do.

4. Kibi

Kibi Babeasaurus Sex

Meh I'm with pam....how rude of you to be all married and junk!!!

:)

Hehe totally awesome to have you here mate! Enjoy your stay!

:)

5. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Welcome, Frank. You're right about this place catering to a broad range of interests; no eel swims up a man's butt anywhere in the world that we don't note and discuss.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2010
    idisrsly likes this.
  6. LifeinthePond

LifeinthePond Mark ov teh Pond

Welcome Sir Frank.

I hope you don't mean tight-assed when you say tight-knit. We're very organized, enforced, yes, but also very open and welcome any and all who want to join the community.

Also,

Do you have a mustache?

7. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

I know right?

Anywho, Welcome! I think you will really like it here! There is a lot to talk about here, and lots of really cool people to get to know. I'm sure you will make yourself right at home, but if you have any questions or need any help, feel free to ask!

8. Zappa

Zappa Registered Member

Thanks for the welcome guys, much appreciated. I can certainly see the need for heavy regulation, honestly it's needed to have a forum that isn't filled with trolls.

And clean shaven, unlike the late Frank Zappa. I have upmost respect for the mustashe though.

9. LifeinthePond

LifeinthePond Mark ov teh Pond

Damn. That was poetic. I like you already.

And just so you know, you're married, that's when it's okay for us guys to let ourselves go and you know, grow a belly and a beard. So if you feel the need to grow a mustache at some point, it's OK. Or maybe I am just being greedy.

If not, we of the facial hair community have already earned your respect and by golly, that will do!

10. Puck

Puck Registered Member

I just want to say, having Frank as a name and Zappa as a handle is excellence.

Being a military boy helps too.

Welcome!