• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Impossible to get to Pulse

wolvergambit

Registered Member
I've come to the conclusion that it is now impossible to get to the Pulse.
I have 458 watchers on an item and I can't even get to the Everything Else Pulse??
How in the world do people all of a sudden have over 2000 watchers within days!!!

rheaman

Registered Member
My comment is not directed toward you :)
SFW if you make the pulse or not? I'd rather have a bidding war break out and my item sell for a ridiculous price. Also have a paying winning bidder . . .and for my third wish . . .

wolvergambit

Registered Member
Yes, but if you make the Pulse, your chances of a bidding war breaking out are greater, since you have more people accessing your auction. :)

nani1987

Registered Member
i agree wolver but that many watchers man you should be in the pulse...........
bidding war is great if the price gets up there............lol
good luck wolver you always mange to get in the pulse they all just love you on ebay.............nani

wolvergambit

Registered Member
Don't think I"m going to make it this time Nani. I think most of the people on there have 1000-2000 watchers.

nani1987

Registered Member
don't give up girl...............you been on the pulse many times.........i think more than more of us here... I been on it once.. but you never know .......nani

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I had over 1,000 watchers and no Pulse whatsoever on one of my last eBay auctions before I closed my account there... which is one of the reasons I closed it. People apparently are cheating to get on the Pulse now, which is making the numbers very high and very hard to reach. I haven't sold on eBay for many months now. It's just nice to be able to take a good break.

wolvergambit

Registered Member
Andrew said:
I had over 1,000 watchers and no Pulse whatsoever on one of my last eBay auctions before I closed my account there... which is one of the reasons I closed it. People apparently are cheating to get on the Pulse now, which is making the numbers very high and very hard to reach. I haven't sold on eBay for many months now. It's just nice to be able to take a good break.
You are so right Andrew. People are cheating to get on the Pulse. There is no way that someone is on the Pulse with over 1000 watchers in 1 day. It's taken me 8 days to get to 631 honest watchers and still no Pulse.
It is very discouraging to say the least.

kromsales

Registered Member
I agree that there are those out there that are in fact cheating. But not EVERYONE is cheating. It took my auction 7 days to hit the main pulse. I went to bed on night and I woke up with tons of watchers. So it is possible to get there without cheating. But it also took me tons of promoting the auction too. If you dont promote it , then it wont get anywhere cause after 2-3 days its so deep in the list no one sees it.

wolvergambit

Registered Member
kromsales said:
I agree that there are those out there that are in fact cheating. But not EVERYONE is cheating. It took my auction 7 days to hit the main pulse. I went to bed on night and I woke up with tons of watchers. So it is possible to get there without cheating. But it also took me tons of promoting the auction too. If you dont promote it , then it wont get anywhere cause after 2-3 days its so deep in the list no one sees it.
I know everyone isn't cheating, but when someone gets to the Main Pulse in 1 day, they ARE in fact cheating, as it would be virtually impossible to get there that fast, especially when they only have about 500 views. LOL