• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Important Survey, please read!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hello everyone,

GameForum.com has recently partnered with Captain Media as an upcoming promotion sponsor. As you are probably aware, we are giving away an XBOX 360 Premium in December, and have recently announced early plans for a Nintendo DS/Mario Kart DS package giveaway starting in January. We hope to include items such as the Sony PSP, Laptops, Gaming PC's, computer hardware, and other new consoles as prizes in upcoming events here. Contests and prizes such as these are not cheap to run. The extra money that we receive from advertisers and sponsors helps to pay for these prizes, and also goes towards future prizes. In order for us to continue offering exciting prizes and awards to our members, we will occasionally ask our members to take a more active role with our sponsors.

Captain Media is currently looking to have [highlight]300 game surveys completed[/highlight]. By completing this survey, not only will you be helping GameForum.com, you will also be given a chance to win a $100 Gift Card to Circuit City or Toys R Us from Captain Media! The survey can be found by following this link:

http://www.captainmedia.com/gamesurvey/

Please only complete one survey per person. We ask that everybody takes part in this.

[highlight]IMPORTANT: Surveys generated from this site will only count if you click the link from within this site. If you want to pass this on to your friends, please direct them to this thread, where they can click the link themselves. There is also a banner on the lower half of the main page of GameForum.com that you can click on to access the survey.[/highlight]

Thanks everyone!

-GameForum.com Staff

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Yeah, I got the email about this and I filled out the survey. It was really fast and simple so everybody should do it to help out.

Teorropy

Alright, I am done, just finished it. I hope more people are doing this. It doesn't take long, really truly.

Nanner

Registered Member
I'm such a good girl. Ask and you shall receive :lol:

BTW the link in the forum didn't work for me but the front page one did.

Wrecked

Registered Member
completed. and i hope that one of us wins the giftcard.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes you are. Thanks everyone. Please remember that if you pass on the link, we need 300 surveys from this site alone, so don't copy and paste the link. Instead, just send the link to this thread itself.

dk_rare

Registered Member
Done and done. And I mean done.

I like surveys, just like voting you really can think your making a difference

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
I voted, thanks for such the great site Andrew. I am recruiting as many people as possible. I hope to get alot during xmas break. Keep up the wonderful work.