IMPORTANT I need your help!!

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by kennon07, May 8, 2005.

1. kennon07

kennon07 Registered Member

Hey guys, I need your help and it won't cost you a nickel. Ebay killed, and I mean killed, my cracker. I was #2 on Pulse, behind the toast and had over 200 watchers. I had interviews coming up with the media and things were going well! Now... I've relisted and only have about 50 watchers. I have an interview with The Athens Banner Herald tomorrow and The Atlanta Journal and Constitution coming up. So..... I need some watchers back. That's where you come in. We have a lot of people here and it's free to watch. I would do it for you and I'm hoping you will do it for me..... Please!! Just click here to watch and I will love you forever!! thank you so much, Pam

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5579573842&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

Andrew, if you need to move this you can. I needed help, that's why I put it here.

Last edited: May 8, 2005

2. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Ok your on my list good luck

3. kennon07

Thank you Doubles. I truly appreciate it!!!! I need you all! I'm trying not to hate ebay right now, but it sure is hard. Happy Mother's Day to me. They killed my auction. I'm afraid I'm bitter.

4. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Well your welcome but its gotta get better. ebay sure is on the hunt though good luck

5. LicentiousVenus

LicentiousVenus Registered Member

hey i added you....good luck...ya i sometimes wonder if ebay is out to get us....i went to sleep and woke up to an email saying my listings were in violation....it turns out they were (technically i don't think they were because of the way i had worded it, but i changed it anyway..no need to argue with ebay over phrasing), but wow ebay was really fast at finding it.

6. Mina

Mina Registered Member

Just added you again!! I will also have some friends add you

7. kromsales

kromsales Registered Member

I've got ya :) Good LUck!!!!

8. kennon07

Thank you guys. You're the greatest!! I truly appreciate it.... Tell all your friends. It's just so hard to build it back up after ebay gets it. I know you all know this as well from first hand experience. The toast stayed on though. :mad:

9. helpisontheway

helpisontheway Registered Member

I was wondering where you went to... to be honest I liked it better then the toast... i'll add you as well...

10. kennon07

Thank you Tania! You are so sweet. I certainly can't compete with the toast, I just wish I could get the auction back the way it was before ebay (who doesn't like me very much! :mad: ) ended it. I appreciate your help and everybody elses too. Thank you guys!!