• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Important: Experiences Rules Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Just a note to everyone, I have removed the Fraud Auction thread from the board due to a few reasons.

I think we are going to have to set a policy in place regarding including eBay usernames in your posts.

From now on, please do not post any personal information about a seller when talking about your experiences, good or bad. This also includes posting links to the auction, or posting a username. It is ok to discuss the situation in general, but please do not make it personal.

This message board is meant to be a place for people to discuss auctions. Please do not use it as a place to debate and question other sellers integrity. That is something that should be dealt with through email with the seller personally.

I think that by setting this policy into effect, it will help maintain a positive atmosphere here. If you have any questions, please PM me. I hope you all understand my reasons for doing this.

If you post information about a seller in the future, such as an auction link, or a username, your post will be edited by a moderator. Repeat offenses will be dealt with accordingly.

Thanks everyone!

-Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.