Important everyone read

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Babe_Ruth, May 11, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Everyone I have decided to do this. You don't have to do it if you don't want to. But if you watch a baseball game, the entire game please do a recap of the game. Like you can see I watched the game between the Jays and the A's I watched the game and I give a recap of it, I am going to probably do that for every Jays game I watch. Now if you do decide to do one then it has to be pretty long like it has to be at least 6 sentences explaining what happened during the game, and when you create a new thread make sure you write the date on the topic name, so we know what day the game was on. If you have any questions just ask away.

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I could probably do this with BoSox games. I'll try my best to post some reports.

3. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I will do the Cardinals. Should be very easy since I watch every game.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Alright thanks guys I really appreciate that, and I am going to do every Blue Jays game that I see, and I see a lot so their going to be a lot of recaps.

5. RajaB

RajaB Guest

guess no1 is doing it...LOL
    to lazy

6. Bruce Willis

Bruce Willis Guest

Can't we just read ESPN.com and get better reporting?

7. Jungle Jim

Jungle Jim Guest

I dont know, without Harold Renylods ESPN baseball is all down hill....I think that a boxscore would serve better than a game recap, just one thread and every day just post the box scores from the day before.

8. Bruce Willis

Bruce Willis Guest

that sounds equally annoying.

9. FCXShogun

FCXShogun Guest

Yeah I think that would be great, I want to do it but Im not really a fan of baseball and not really into watching the game but it will be good to see members recap cos they will add their personal opinions etc which could be interesting...

10. blenderboy55

blenderboy55 Guest

I'll do the yankee games.

I also listen to most of the games not on TV on the radio.