• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Impact's Song of the Day

Impact

V.I.P.
So, each day i'll post a new song of the day for you all to listen to. I'll try not to stick to one genre so it perhaps appeals to more people. I've seen it at my other forum so figured i'd give it a try for a couple days at least.

31st March - Chiodos - Caves

YouTube - Chiodos "Caves"

Genre: Post-Hardcore

Similar to/You May Like: Sky Eats Airplane, Craig Owens, Emarosa, Confide

Hiei

The Hierophant
Not bad. I think that the singer can sing, but he sounds fairly generic. I did, however like the riff in the song. Truth be told, I wasn't really listening to what the lyrics were.

Impact

V.I.P.
Not bad. I think that the singer can sing, but he sounds fairly generic. I did, however like the riff in the song. Truth be told, I wasn't really listening to what the lyrics were.
I prefer other songs from their album, but this one is a nice introduction to the band. This dude is actually their new singer, I really don't like their old one. I know what you mean about not listening to the lyrics though, it takes me a couple listens before I even listen to words :lol: I do like that he can sing and scream though, I like vocalists that can do that

Dekzper

Registered Member
May like Sky Eats Airplane? :-o Try, I love SEA! :D
Awesome track btw! I've heard a lot of tracks from the Illuminaudio album and 2 of my fav tracks are Those Who Slay Together Stay Together & Stratovolcano Mouth! Great idea for a thread! :nod:

SlowburnDarkly

Registered Member
I'm actually not familiar with this band, but this isn't really my kind of thing. I like some bands within the Post-Hardcore genre, though, so it's not far from my taste.

qweerblue

Registered Member
Gave the track a listen, Imp, and was surprised to find that not only did I not hate it, I ... geez, I kinda liked it.

I'm old, ya know, and something about scream-y stuff usually just leaves me irritated, but this track left me energized and curious to hear more.

Thanks for the share!

Impact

V.I.P.
I'm glad you kinda liked it qb.

I'm gonna go ahead and ignore Belles infraction, take it as an April Fool's joke :lol:

April 1st - Peeping Tom - Mojo

YouTube - Peeping Tom - Mojo

I just rediscovered this song this morning, and I used to absolutely love it so it can work as today's song.

Genre: Pop, hip hop, trip hop, experimental (according to wiki)

Similar To/You May Like: Secret Chiefs 3, Dub Trio

Impact

V.I.P.
April 3rd - Modestep - Exile

Because I was addicted to this song yesterday.

YouTube - Modestep - Exile

Genre: Dubstep

Similar To/You May Like: Mt. Eden Dubstep, Bare Noize, Skism

April 4th - My Chemical Romance - Sing

I actually really love everything i've heard from these guys, no matter if they have/had that slight emo image. Plus Frank Iero is really fucking hot :D

YouTube - My Chemical Romance - "SING" - Official Music Video

Genre: Alternative Rock / Pop Punk / Post Hardcore

Similar To/You May Like: Fall Out Bay, The Used, Panic! At The Disco, Hawthorne Heights

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hilander Music 5
AmericanMusic Music 0
Impact Music 28
Impact Art & Creative 123
Millz Wrestling 8