"iMPACT!" Thread for 03/22/10

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Unity, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

from www.tnawrestling.com:

2. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

WOW! Awesome show, from start to finish! One of the best iMPACTs yet!

Opening: woah Bischoff can play that guitar! And when Jarrett smashed it over his head, he smashed it HARD. Completely obliterated it over Bischoff's head!

Fantastic Knockouts match. Beautiful people are amazingly hot, and always entertaining. They're also getting pretty good at working matches, Lacey Von Erich has improved a hell of a lot. Wilde & Sarita are technically the best females on the circuit right now. Tara is solid as always and Daffney is my favourite Knockout/Diva going right now. Great match!

Very good segment with Hogan/Abyss. As much as i might not be the biggest fan of Abyss' new Hogan-esque character, he's cutting some good promos.

Rob Terry is getting over in a big way and i actually enjoyed watching him squash Tomko (probably because Tomko is a huge waste of space). He's one of the most physically impressive wrestlers going right now.

Good match between Foley & Jarrett, and i LOVED Foley decking Bubba The Love Sponge backstage and this is the best part:

:D

Holy shit Hernandez took a bad bump in his match against Morgan. i don't know if he was legitimately injured or it was very well worked, but his head was badly split afterwards and Morgan looked visibly worried for a second, before he went in and said somethin to the ref. Hopefully it's just well worked and Hernandez is fine!

Then a brilliant Main event between Hardy & RVD vs Beer Money. Great ending to a great show. loved the Rolling Thunder/Swanton/Frog Splash ending. Looking forward to Young/Hardy/RVD vs the Wolfpack next week aswell.

Not a bad moment in the show! Absolutely fantastic. So into TNA right now!!

3. Unity

I think I agree with everything you said, Wooly! I really enjoyed this week, and it'll be awesome to see EY leading Jeff/RVD against The Band next week!!

Do you think Mick's really gone from the company, or that he'll come back? Maybe a loophole like "mick foley isn't employed, but now Hogan signs Cactus Jack?"

4. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

I'm pretty sure he'll be brought back at some point. Possibly to play a part in the Hogan/Bischoff feud that will happen eventually down the line.

TNA are probably just taking him off screen for a while so they can spread out the tv time better. Like they are with Samoa Joe! Take him off tv, maybe repackage him, and then bring him back for a big push. Hopefully if Joe's not involved in Lockdown he'll be back straight afterwards!
    ------
    Oh and found this on the net:

[​IMG]

Sweet! nice one Foley :D I think the "FIRE BUBBA" chants from this week's show were bigger than any 'fire russo' chant TNA ever heard :p

Last edited: Mar 25, 2010
  5. Unity

Yeah I've been thinking of Joe lately, he needs to come back as a stronger force. I'm still hoping he was kidnapped by the Nation of Violence for more "training" lol.