Impact moving to Mondays permanately?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

(Credit to PWTorch.com for some of the information used in this report)

So is this the beginning of the end for TNA or might this be a good thing?

If they go head to head with RAW then they won't get my viewership.

Impact likes this.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I really hope this is what the Major announcement is, I've been dying to see someone challenge Raw since WCW went out of business. Personally I don't believe they can compete with the WWE and eventually they might be bankrupt, but I like that their showing guts and going head to head with the great one.

3. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

I don't think it would mean the end of TNA by any means. I know I (and many wrestling fans) would watch it live and tape RAW...RAW has some great wrestlers but the show itself has sucked, even with the decent past couple of weeks.

I'd love TNA to start on 2 shows.

4. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

I actually find TNA just a bit more boring than RAW...AJ going heel was dumb imo, which is probably another factor of why I don't enjoy it as much lol...

5. Millz

I think all this means is that Hogan's plan to destroy TNA on the inside has been put into full effect.

Or McMahon's plan to send Hogan over there and destroy...whichever.

6. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Personally i think TNA has been fantastic recently. Since Hogan has taken over i've been loving the shows and i've pretty much had no interest in WWE since things have picked up in TNA.

I'm sure i'm not the only one who feels that way aswell so i think they can win plenty of viewers from RAW, which is probably the worst show WWE has right now. They won't win enough viewers to compete, at least not for a LONG time i don't think, but i think they can win enough viewers to stay on the air and then hopefully they'll gradually build on that.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Wrestling fans are loyal to WWE and not a lot of WWE fans will stop watching Raw to tune in TNA on Monday nights. Maybe you'll see a few of them but not much to make a big difference in my opinion.

But once again, I really hope this is what the major news are.

8. Shooting_Palanx

Just finished watching TNA...I don't know if it's me...but TNA looks cheap...

I guess the production values really do count haha.

9. Millz

I defintiely think the next step for TNA is getting out of the Impact zone and looking less like an Indy fed.

Right now they do look cheap...I agree with that. Should be fun to see if they can take any ratings away. If the Rock is gonna be on RAW they are going to be in trouble.

10. Shooting_Palanx

I honestly doubt TNA can take any ratings away, because there are still a lot of people who don't even know of TNAs existence.