• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Immortality?

• Thread starter dbzwarrior4ever
  • Start date
U

Uber_mutt

I would love to be immortal if you were immortal you'd be able to actually change the world. I've notice that people like Mother Teresa and Gandhi spent their entire lives changing the world and they started to but then they died. So I would spend my immortal live changing the world to be a better place...also racking up a bunch of money so I could buy and Island and have a theme park on it.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

They did help influence the world in their lifetime, and Gandhi did change his part, Mother Teresa also just helped out quite greatly, and showed others the ways they can help others.

A

Angel03

I wouldn't want to live for ever. I agree that you live your life and then in hopes of dying at an old age. But then for me their is always the hope of living in Heaven. I don't know if it is exactly true or not but it is what I believe in and that is good enough for me.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I'd love to live forever, and witness the end of time, that would be sweet.

L

lilbballfrk

but wouldnt it suck seeing your friends or children die before you? you see everyone suffering because of old age, sickness, etc.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Children it would, but other then that I'd be fine.

L

lilbballfrk

5 generations passed away and your attending all these funerals while makin new ones as old ones die, you still wouldnt feel lonely or sad?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Not really...I'd be immortal, so whose to say I'd even want to have kids.

L

lilbballfrk

like an exmaple. lol. not to say that you are. i aint no fortune teller here ;]

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Well regardless if I did have kids I'd feel sad for them, but I'd have eternity to get over it basically.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D General Discussion 2
D General Discussion 9