• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Immortality?

• Thread starter dbzwarrior4ever
  • Start date
D

dbzwarrior4ever

would you want to be immortal yes or no then explain why?

i want to be immortal and live foever all i need to do after i become immortal is wish for infinite health and youth the reason why is death is not for me it like eating mushrooms to me, lol

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Don't double post. Use the edit button.

As for having immortality...not for me, i hate life as it is.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

TO be honest, I wouldn't want immortality either. You'll live a long time, see a lot of things happen, watch everyone you know die; it's enough to make you crazy.

merob

Boom!
I bearly want to live as it is, some days.
Imagine being decapitated and living. Carrying around your head may seem cool, but I'm sure the concept is well over-rated. : |

L

lilbballfrk

even though I enjoy life, I still would not want to be immortal. I would live so long to see everyone in the world suffer and eventually. No one would be there with me and whenever my friends died, I would have to make new ones and see THEM die also. It would suck being immortal. Immortality is not meant to be.. even if everyone was immortal. Immortality = suffering -_-

Vegito728

Registered Member
I wouldn't want to be immortal. I would like to live to a very old age but not immortal.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I don't think I'd like to be immortal either. With the neverending life, comes neverending suffering. sure you see lots of stuff, but your hard times will never end

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

If I could stay young I'd love to be immortal, and just find some way to rule the world forever.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Piccolo said:
If I could stay young I'd love to be immortal, and just find some way to rule the world forever.

Ya that would be the only way I would want to be immortal. If I could stay like 20 or 24.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Piccolo said:
Not if i get there before you!

If i had super powers...i guess i'd like to be immortal. But alas, i'm a pathetic human. :(

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D General Discussion 2
D General Discussion 9