"Immobile" wrestlers with a surprising "shock-and-awe" move?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by viLky, Jan 21, 2010.

1. viLky

viLky ykLiv

This thread in a nutshell is to talk about which wrestlers that are on the plus size... er... that wasn't right... hmm... wrestlers that are too big to do "shock-and-awe" moves such as hurricanrana and 450 splash. Which "shock-and-awe" move would you like to see a big wrestler do that normally otherwise he/she couldn't?

Some examples to start us off that ACTUALLY were pulled off, or for the most part pulled off. Mike Knox doing crossbody and Brock Lesnar doing the SSP. Those were/are both very shocking and aweing. =P

Now, to fantasy land:

Kane - Hurricanrana
    Big Show - Drop kick
    The Great Khali - "Super Chop" from the top rope
    -OR-
    The Great Khali - Drop kick

I didn't go TOO extreme by giving them something impossible to do (maybe Kane), but something that COULD happen if they tried hard enough. haha

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

3. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

I have seen Show do Moonsaults off the top rope in his WCW days. And for the record does anyone not even recall Mabel doing a Koppo Kick on a regular basis?

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I was just about to say the same thing about The Giant in WCW Anthony, I couldnt believe it when he use to do the moonsault. But he was in so much great shape when he was in WCW, I wish he was still in the same shape, because he would be so much more enjoyable to watch.

I was a pretty big fan of Mabel back in the day and I do remember him doing that kick.

5. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Samoa Joe considering his size does some of the most spell binding moves, especially his high impact kicks to the head.

Big Show did some amazing shit back in his WCW days as well.

6. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I remember seeing a video of Earthquake hitting a drop kick from back in the early 1990's. I couldnt believe it becausae he was such a big dude.

Its pretty cool when larger guys pull off moves like that.

7. Shooting_Palanx

It makes you realize that big guys aren't just big, but rather agile as well.

What about Vader when he did a moonsault? That was a bit of a wtf moment for me lol.

8. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I like Kane's flying clothesline from the top rope. I'd hate to see that man flying through the air at me.

9. Shooting_Palanx

Haha, yeah it's sort of become his signature move now. After all these years, it still surprises me how he can not only perform it, but recover from it so quickly.

10. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

Bam Bam Bigelow used to do Slingshot Splashes, Cartwheels, Dropkicks, the headbutt from the top, just to name a few.