• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Poll IMDb top 10 films?

What's your favorite on the IMDb top 10?

• The Godfather: Part II

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 12 Angry Men

• Schindler's List

• Fight Club

• Total voters

dDave

V.I.P.
As I'm sure many of you are aware, IMDb has a top 250 movies chart. IMDb Top 250

Out of the top 10, which is your favorite? I hear a lot of mixed opinions about this. Undoubtedly each film is great in it's own respect but which one do you like the absolute most?

The films I love on that list are The Return of the King, The Dark Knight, and The Shawshank Redemption. I need to watch The Godfather trilogy, I have no idea why I've waited so long to do so.

What's your favorite on the top 10?

Konshentz

Konshentz
The Dark Knight gets my vote. An amazing movie, filled with excellent characters, dialogue and action scenes.

Misdoubt

Registered Member
I guess I'd go with The Godfather out of the ten listed there. Can never go wrong with a classic.

Elanor

Registered Member
The one I love the most is Return of the King, not only is it my favourite in the top 10, it is one my favourite films ever. There is not much I can fault it on.

The only other film in the top 10 I like is Schindlers List. It is one of the finest films ever made, and deals with a sensitive subject respectfully.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I can't bring myself to vote from that list. I want to go for Lord of the Rings by default, but Shawshank Redemption is pretty high up on best movies ever. And then I see Pulp Fiction... It's definitely a good list of top 10. Some movies are just so different, it's impossible to chose one over the other, they're just all good. And Fight Club!!

I'm having some commitment issues right now. Thanks dDave. ;)

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I will have to go with the Godfather. I thought it gave great insight into mafia life. The other one I would have picked was Schindler's List.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'm going to say that The Shawshank Redemption is the best of all of the films on that list. It's not even my favorite movie on the list but I think that Shawshank was the movie with the best overall writing, directing, acting, and soundtrack.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I went with The Godfather.

You put any movie with Brando in it on a poll, and I'll immediately go for that while ignoring the others. Haha.

The Shawshank Redemption would most likely be a close second; followed by The Godfather Part II

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
Of the films listed I have chosen "Pulp Fiction". It may be the best film in Tarrentino's career in the way it is written, the way it is filmed and how it is put together is wonderful.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I went with Shawshank, I love that movie so much, and had such an amazing experience the first time I watched it.