Imagine how this would be if he lost...

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by pro2A, Nov 7, 2008.

1. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

2. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

Would have been a more effective vid if it didn't have the intro pics.

3. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Do I have to explain everything to you? The guy was idiotically endangering himself by inciting a riot and was arrested for failure to comply with police commands. A sane person would have kept his distance from the revelers or ditched the shirt before entering the throng.

And WTF was with the plastic sword?

This kind of slop is not one bit better than 9/11 conspiracy videos. It's the same lunacy, just viewed through a different door between its believers and reality.

Nightsurfer likes this.
  4. pro2A

You don't see the point here do you? Basically you are saying you can have free speech, as long as you agree with us. If you're a right wing nut job, sit down and shut up.

He has every right to be there with whatever shirt he wants. It's not his fault if a bunch of idiots want to start a riot over his T-shirt. This is just downright draconian and is just a sample of what an Obama presidency will be like.

5. Suzie

Suzie Registered Member

That is unbelievable... It brings chills to me wondering what would have happened if he did not win. All of those people gathering together... I dont think they would have turned around and went back home quietly if he did not win. Thats just scary.

6. pro2A

I know in the weeks prior to the election big city police departments like Philly were gearing up for riots in case he did loose.

I know on election night there were people in the streets here with fire crackers they were shouting and honking and such (at 12am mind you). I think it was the first time in a while I actually brought the shottie downstairs with me.

7. padd

padd Registered Member

You should accept the fact that Obama is president, the more you rant the more depressed I become, we both know he is a big lying motherfucker, promised to much since he starting campaigning. The only reasons he won;

1)Campaign full of lies, he promises to much.. far more than HW Bush ever did, and you Americans know what promises HW shoved up your ass
    2)He was black, so its guranteed that every black man and other minoirty voted for him. When soemone is black nlothing is better, I'll give you my bank account if you find me a black man who voted for Mccain
    3)Sarah Palin helped Obama more than she helped Mccain, all that negative attention she was getting throughout the campiagn, I'm not surprised if people turned the cheek to the Republicans.

8. pro2A

As my grandpa always said... "If you voted, you can complain".

9. Suzie

Suzie Registered Member

You are exactly right on all of your reasonings why he won. It is a little hard for me to accept the fact that he is our president because lots of people voted for him for the wrong reasons. Lets hope we are wrong and things turn out just peachy for us all.

10. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

You seem to be finding plenty of right-wing nut jobs to quote. When the "New World Order" vids start disappearing from YouTube, call me.

No, sir, he does not. The Supreme Court ruled decades ago in the landmark 'Yelling "Fire!" in a crowded theater' case that public safety trumps First Amendment rights, even if the safety is for a loony toon like the wannabe Jedi in the video. There is absolutely nothing new or noteworthy in this doofus being hauled away for disobeying the cops. What did you think, that the Illuminati sent out a memo to every police precinct in America, directing that free speech no longer be tolerated? Is that anything remotely resembling a rational supposition?

Buy the bullshit at your own peril, Pro. You complain about Obama being dangerously left of center, but the views you're absorbing are miles further from the mainstream, somewhere to the right of the average Axis citizen during WWII. Keep listening to the wackos and it won't be long before you're mixing drums of diesel fuel and potassium nitrate in the back of a van, just like another young American whose survivalist indoctrination caused him to see boogeymen under his bed... or does the name 'McVeigh' not ring a bell?

Iris likes this.