Imaginative intro thread title ish.

Kite

Registered Member
I'm Clare, 20, from the UK, I'm a history student in my third year at the University of Nottingham, yes thats right, where Robin Hood comes from. Unfortunately I chose not to take the Robin Hood Studies course next year and have instead opted for a PGCE (teacher training) because I want to be a history teacher, crazy? Perhaps.

I'm not gonna lie, I have a boring life, I'm an average student which means
I drink, I sleep, I party, I steal the tax payers money, I terrorise the local community and I occasionally do some work.

I've used forums on and off for four or so years, but have a tendency to disappear off the face of the world at intervals, much to the distress of others. If this should happen to you, chances are I'm still alive, I'm just avoiding you for now, you can decide whether thats better.

Last edited:

Kite

Registered Member
Thanks! I'm sure you will!

Am I being stupid or can I not edit my own posts? I made a typo on one and couldn't see a way to correct it . . .

wolfheart

Registered Member
Welcome Kite,nice intro,anyway i hope you find something that interests you here and stick around,its a nice place.
As for editing that may because your new but im not sure.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums, very glad that you've decided to join these forums. Hopefully you won't leave these forums like you've done on your past forums.

We have great members and great discussion, so stick around and I promise you'll have a great time posting at this wonderful forum.

Enjoy yourself and I'll see you around.

Kite

Registered Member
Thanks guys. I'd promise not to disappear but the problem is life likes to throw obstacles in my way and then I have no choice!

And thanks for the B+, I'll try harder next time!