• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Image of Jesus on Ultrasound

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
After a careful examination, I found 2 Jesus images, a white rabbit, the 7 dwarfs, the fruitcake I sent Aunt Myrtle 3 years ago, and my lost house key!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

......seriously though, I don't see it!

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
LOL Angel I'm with ya. what are they seeing?? of course I have never been good with ultrasounds. "here is my baby in there" .....uh yea right whatever you say....

Nanner

Registered Member
I see what could possibly be Darth pink little guy....but other than that? Nada! A little glob here....a little glob there.....

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Okay weird, I just popped into the auction for another looksey and what did I see??? HIM!!:-o They really should have outlined the image...I also wonder why they listed it in the art category??

Oh, and right next to what they think looks like the image of jesus is a big ol' sideways witch face on the right side, you can't miss her nose!!