• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I'm Torn...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I've been sat here for about...20 mins maybe more trying to decide what's more important, my beliefs or something i love. By writing this I've obviously decided...

I come home from a decent day at college to find a PM from Kai (for those involved you probably know what I'm going to rant about.) saying he was leaving the forum. I haven't jumped the gun...I've looked it up...i know what's been said and where.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, i understand that, but what's been said and done i just can't believe...I told Kai this was a kicks ass forum and he was nice enough to join for me because he's my friend.

If Kai wants to wait for as long as he has, to do what he believes in then his girlfriend is obviously fine with it and to be damn right honest, i respect him for that. It makes him a sweetheart. It makes the rest of you look like horny pigs!

Now...I'm going to try and get Kai back, I'd like him to be here because he's a good lad and he's a good friend of mine...if i can't...well...you might have one less member to worry about. I'm not letting anyone push my mates around.

The Admins have a choice too...if you don't want me here then delete my account, but Kai has done nothing wrong, he didn't spam and didn't mean to flame so there was no need for him to be driven away.

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
Complete agreeance. He did nothing wrong, and he got shunned for his beliefs.

You have different beliefs to his, but you DISRESPECTED his beliefs, which is above and beyond just disagreeing.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I admit, I was joshing him around in my first response, but I wasn't trying to be mean to him. He actually said he had nothing against me, that a certain 'other' member was his reason to leave.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Lmao, well that member would be me, but if he wants to cry and leave, so be it.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Wow I must be stupid but what exactly happened??

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Go read The L Word thread in MD

Vegito728

Registered Member
I told you MD was a bad section. MD doesn't go well with Piccolo and Merc. :p

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

MD is fine, people are just not mature enough to handle the mature section, and post in there anyway.

Vegito728

Registered Member
LOL. They just can't handle the Piccolo. But you guys need to stop being like that it'
s their opinion. Even if they ain't "Mature" enough.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

We have our opinions as well, thus we question theres, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.