• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I'm too old for TikTok

dDave

V.I.P.
I just don't get it. My younger cousins have it and post their tiktoks in our family chat and just...why? I guess this is the realisation that I am old now
It's the trendy thing, all the younger people seem to think it's cool. I think it's natural for kids to gravitate to a platform where their parents aren't able to keep an eye on them. Most parents these days seem to have a facebook at the very least; some are extra cool and venture into stuff like twitter and instagram. Anyway, back when I got into social media, my parents were simply not on any platform. It doesn't really matter for me but I can see why it would matter to other kids.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Im on it! Ive been having fun with it too. I found a tribe of "Parents" and "over-30s" that really make the app fun. I go by ThomasGoaticus if you ever wanna see this hideous face on Media 🤣

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Im on it! Ive been having fun with it too. I found a tribe of "Parents" and "over-30s" that really make the app fun. I go by ThomasGoaticus if you ever wanna see this hideous face on Media 🤣
Me too. It's actually the social media that spans all generations. It takes awhile for tictok to learn what you like but once that process is over, it's a lot of fun. Will look your up