PC Games I'm tired of COD:MW2 Hackers

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by pro2A, May 31, 2010.

1. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

Seriously it's getting fucking old, it takes the fun and REAL competition out of the game. When one player has 42 kills and 2 deaths it's kind of obvious. They always seem to know where I am as I come around a brick wall (and I have Ninja Pro and Cold-Blooded Pro as well)... and can magically kill 5 players in opposite directions without even looking. I played a game tonight where a dude had a nuke in about 2 minutes :shake:

What is being done about these ass-clowns? I play the PC version of that matters any. Seriously, I am getting so sick and fucking tired of these cheaters. I'd say at least 1 in 2 games has a cheater in it of some sort. I'd like to play a game with real players, and I tend to do better and have a lot more fun when there are real players and no cheaters.

When I played Day of Defeat (Steam) online they had dedicated VAC servers and admins to kick the cheaters, and cheating was never an issue. If there was a cheater they didn't last long... why can't Steam do the same for MW2?

2. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Because from what I understand, Modern Warfare 2 doesn't have support for dedicated servers on the PC side. It's all peer-to-peer, which makes it a lot easier to cheat in game.

It's a pretty odd decision too, because supporting dedicated servers means anyone can pretty much host a game server. Possibly even have anti-cheating systems as well...

pro2A likes this.
  3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

What Storm said.

It's also a big reason people are slightly optimistic about Black Ops since it will have dedicated servers. Also, I've seen guys go 42-3 legit but yeah I'd imagine hacking is even worse on the PC.

pro2A likes this.