I'm spreading.....further....uhoh.

C

crowonapost

Well, I will often times be found on political forums & was invited here by Micheal Jordan to add some uh character to that section. I usually bring out the best in conservatives...especially the hateful ones.

I live for the funny. If it's funny I will write or respond. Usually trumps all ideology for me. but I am of course quite opinionated & have my....views.
I guess I'm Liberal though I don't think about it. I just try to stay centered & honest. that seems to on occasion piss of ALL parties universally. :yes:

I am a game designer, live in Chicago & have traveled both the country & the world pretty extensively. I often have quite a few entertaining stories, depending on the subject.

I look forward to spreading mischief.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums my friend, I am very glad you've decided to join Fusion Central. I am sure if you give these forums a chance you'll enjoy them a whole lot. We have a lot to offer on these forums, so check around and see what you like and don't be afraid to leave your opinions.

By your introduction it seems that you're going to be a great member on these forums, hopefully i'm right.

Enjoy yourself and i'll see ya around.

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Welcome

Game Designer huh, so you help create some of the things I love most, nice. See you on the boards.

I am a game designer, live in Chicago & have traveled both the country & the world pretty extensively.
You. Sound. Awesome.

Welcome to our humble abode, and hopefully you'll quickly become a valued member here.