• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I'm sooo worried

Mina

Registered Member
They found white blood cells, a large amount of bilirubin (the stuff that causes jaundice), keytones.... The list goes on and on..

The major problem is that the bilirubin levels indicate that something is going on with his liver.

Msbabedoll we did try to sue, just to get the point accross that they need to be more careful. According to the lawers it is a "acceptible risk" I can see that with a staff infection because it's everywhere, but we all know where ecoli comes from.

ilovemysteries

Registered Member
Mina, I just found this thread. You and your son will be in my thoughts. Write back when you can and let us know what is going on.

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Mina said:
They found white blood cells, a large amount of bilirubin (the stuff that causes jaundice), keytones.... The list goes on and on..

The major problem is that the bilirubin levels indicate that something is going on with his liver.

Msbabedoll we did try to sue, just to get the point accross that they need to be more careful. According to the lawers it is a "acceptible risk" I can see that with a staff infection because it's everywhere, but we all know where ecoli comes from.
SO the lawyer was telling you not to sue? I would talk to more than just one, if you haven't. This is NOT right! We pay BIG money to doctors and hospitals THEY should be held responsible for things like this!

Mina this breaks my heart SO bad! I wish there was something that we could do to help you. :(

Are you having to pay these doctors bills still?

Last edited:

Mina

Registered Member
Yes we have to pay the dr's bills...and have been doing it a little at a time. The total cost of having him airlifted and then a month in NICU was almost 20K Plus the current medical bills for all the problems that he's left with, and will have for the rest of his life.

He is my sweet little angel... always has a smile on his face. Always singing and dancing around the house and wanting to go and do. It's sooo sad that he will never be able run and play like other boys as he grows.

Attachments

momtobrenna

Registered Member
Hi Mina. I've been following "THE" auction and the miles long thread that is discussing it. I even told you to give your son a hug from me, but I didn't really have this whole story. Glad I found this thread!!
Your family is in my prayers.
Allison

iowamommy77

Registered Member
I am so sorry. I hope that everything turns out ok for you and your son.

lostmymindwith5

Registered Member
Wow I haven't been around much, so I'm just reading this thread now, but I'm so sorry you're having to deal with all this. It's just so awful when the little ones are sick. (I was just feeling bad that my little guy has RSV for the third time this year, but that's nothing compared to what you and your little boy are going through. You're in my prayers. (((())))

Mina

Registered Member
Thank you soo much Lost...We go though all the stuff that kids with RSV go through, but it's all the time. We do get a few good days now and then, and then we also have our bad times. Hope your little one gets to feeling better soon, I know how hard it can be ((((HUGS))))