Im So Sad!!!

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by teena, Apr 28, 2005.

1. teena

teena Registered Member

Well today has been the worst day! I Got up this moring thinking oh my auction is going to be ending at 10am and excited, but what I do I see in my email sorry your auctions have been cancelled! I emailed them like 4 times this morning and so far as of now still NOTHING. I really wish they would email me back so I can fix it! Does anyone know how long it takes for ebay to email you back? Im just really sad that this happen!
    Teena

2. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Sorry to hear this .In the email ebay sent you did it not say why they ended it ,as far as how long it takes to get a reply from ebay normally they get back intouch with you witin 24 hrs or at least thats how it is with me

3. doubles2004

why did the suspend you ????

4. teena

teena Registered Member

Hello
    Well, sorry I have not been here I have been busy trying to get in touch with Ebay and to work out my account! They said I was sending out Spam, so after thinking for a day of what I could have done I ask my husband and to find out he was and he did not know it was a big nono, so that's why, so I have faxed over some info so they can reopen my account! I was very upset but what is done is done there is nothing I can do about it now! But as soon as my account is reopened I will be relisting my auctions! Thanks everyone for your support and well wishes! I will let everyone know when Im up and running again!
    Thanks
    Teena

5. doubles2004

sorry to hear that teena but we learn from our mistakes but let us know when your up and going again best of luck to you

6. teena

teena Registered Member

Yes that is true! I have made it a point to tell him do not to do that again he just did not know all the rules ebay has! Thanks again :)
    Teena

7. kennon07

kennon07 Registered Member

I am so sorry! I hope you can get it straightened out soon. Blessings, Pam

8. mom_of_sixoxo

mom_of_sixoxo Registered Member

bethany, she tells you in post #5. look up there --oh wait- you even quoted that already. (hubby was spamming, didn't know it was a no-no)

Last edited: May 1, 2005
  9. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

In other news, Greenhappykat's sig is friendly, caring, compassionate, and loving.. LOL!! :lol:

10. kennon07

kennon07 Registered Member

:lol: Leave Greenhappykat alone! Don't worry, I'm getting you that chocolate pudding you wanted/needed.

Last edited: May 1, 2005