I'm so pissed off at my ex douche ON TOPIC

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
I got from a very reliable source (not gonna say how in case this gets back to him some day) that he is "NOT HAPPY" about my auction(s) about my son's laptop.

I don't know why that pisses me off so much. Maybe because I hate him. Maybe because he gave my friggin ebay ID to his skanky girlfriend. Maybe its because it's none of his damn business. Maybe it's because everything he does (mainly breathing) pisses me off.

I just don't see what the big deal is. He won't buy them a computer (even a crappy one)... my son spend his own money on the laptop that he got screwed on, and I"m just trying to help him recoup his losses. I mean $20 to my son is almost a months wage!!

Do you think I should say anything to him about it? It'll prolly cause a fight.

Man I'm fuming right now. ARGH.

doubles2004

Registered Member
I would just ignore it you know what is good for you and your son i think he is just trying to get on your nerves ,your doing what any mother would do

Nanner

Registered Member
Hmmmm? Since I don't have an ex I'm not an expert on the subject.....but I know a few things about people who by the very fact that they are breathing ticks me off. Soooo that said not sure what I would do (gee that is helpful isn't it)? BUT on a plus side.....him not happy with something you are doing (and he has no control over) would be a very good thing wouldn't it? So that should make you happy that he is not happy. (cept for the "he won't buy the kid a computer himself" part.....that stinks)!

Did any of this make sense at all? I need to get to bed. My 2 days of sleeping in in the morning are over until next week.

Last edited:

TGirl

Registered Member
yeah, really if you confront him..you will be giving him what he wants and that is to see you mad and in general not happy...sooooooooo I would not say anything.....and the rest is none of his business anyway....

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
You know what Nanner..... yes that did make sense, and yes it does make me feel better.

I'm annoying him.

He can't do a damn thing about it.

Life is good.
LOL

1_ares_1: I just "heard about something" (I'll tell ya in private if ya like LOL) that he showed the auction to his gf and told her that he was "NOT HAPPY" about it. I dunno what the hell is wrong with it. It was done on my time, in my house with my kid. What's the big whoop?

Doubles: I'm gonna do my best to just keep my mouth shut. Thus I"m venting here. LOL

Lana
Retracting her claws.

TGirl said:
yeah, really if you confront him..you will be giving him what he wants and that is to see you mad and in general not happy...sooooooooo I would not say anything.....and the rest is none of his business anyway....
I'll smile with glee the next time I see him, knowing that he's annoyed and he can't do anything about it. LOL.
:p

Last edited:

helpisontheway

Registered Member
Miss Fairy...

I would ignore the EX... let him put out his own fire with his own hose... LOL

One: You are teaching your son eBay and how important it is not to screw with peoples money.

Two: The auctions are already making some money to help with getting a new laptop. Why stop them now...

Three: He knows his son will need a computer that he can use for school. He should at least help with the cost of buying a small one good enough to handle school and a few Pac Man kinds of games...