I'm So happy

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
My dad went into surgery today. The plus side is, the surgeon is taking out a deffective kidney and putting in a good one. We have been waiting 5 years for one, and after much shit, dad will be better. He will no longer be tired all the time, he can get a job, our family will be much better off if the Kidney is a success.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Congratulations!!! That's a long time to wait not feeling well. Did he come out of surgery yet or is he still in? Hope everything goes/ or went ok.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
The medical field is an amazing thing! I know it took so long, but your family must be feeling so blessed right now! I am extremely happy for your family and I wish your dad a quick recovery.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
i hope the new kidney is a sucess and he gets well soon, i wish you and your family all the best. glad to hear something good is happening for your family

Chino

My dad went into surgery today. The plus side is, the surgeon is taking out a deffective kidney and putting in a good one. We have been waiting 5 years for one, and after much shit, dad will be better. He will no longer be tired all the time, he can get a job, our family will be much better off if the Kidney is a success.
That is great news. No one deserves to suffer like that.