Im So Happy!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
I GOTTA PUTER TOWER!!! Getting the net hooked up in the morning! Man, it has been two years (well really longer than that) since I had internet at home.......lol........this is almost as good as it was the first time I got it! hehehehehehe!!!

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Now, like the rest of us, you can kiss the real world and your personal life "goodbye" and become a fulltime internet junkie! gawd...now I feel pathetic..hahahaa!

Nanner

Registered Member
Msbabedoll said:
LOL............maybe I can lay off here at work and actually do ummm WORK! lol

LOL First of all congrats! FINALLY!!! As for getting work done? Gee why would you want to do that when you could be on here? Never worked for me when I was in the work world (cept when the boss came around....then I was REALLY busy working :D)

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
LOL............yeah I think I have MASTERED the "I'm Working Hard" look!!! LOL

kyrie

Registered Member
I have the perfect job to be an Internet junkie, I work for an ISP so I get to surf the net all day long!!!

Although, it gets old after doing it day after day after day. Too bad my pc at work cant handle the games I play. Second thought, its probably a good thing cause I would get nothing done if it did.

Grats on the new pc msbabedoll :)

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Thanks, but I think its going to be short lived! UGH! The stupid thing doeasn't want to boot and they are suppose to come to hook up the internet soon.........*sigh*......I just dont think I was meant to have a puter at home!

Nanner

Registered Member
Msbabedoll said:
Thanks, but I think its going to be short lived! UGH! The stupid thing doeasn't want to boot and they are suppose to come to hook up the internet soon.........*sigh*......I just dont think I was meant to have a puter at home!

You probably need a boot disc....easy enough for a computer geek....which I am sooooo not! But maybe the internet guy (girl) might be able to help??????