Im Sick As A Dog...

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
I don't know what happened, it just hit me today harder than anything else. The last two nights I've had a sore/dry throat in the mornings when waking up, but it always went away an hour later or so. I feel tired, runny nose wont stop...running, sore throat and empty stomach, this sucks.

Im not tired anymore, but just in a lucid awake state, lame.

Maybe a nice long bath will sooth the body, or just clean me up haha. Suggestions?

~Shwa

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
To ease the pain in the throat and get rid of it, before you go to sleep at night, put honey and pepper on a dry cloth and put it on your neck and go to sleep. It works.

I've been sick since last Friday, first it was fever for four days and now I've got a sore throat/cough but it's eased down a lot.

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
To ease the pain in the throat and get rid of it, before you go to sleep at night, put honey and pepper on a dry cloth and put it on your neck and go to sleep. It works.

I've been sick since last Friday, first it was fever for four days and now I've got a sore throat/cough but it's eased down a lot.
Ya Know, a friend suggested the same thing about the warm cloth, but put it on my nose/sinus area to relieve the pressure and blockage there. Either way, both techniques sound useful and effective...but I think I'll save the honey for the tea :D Thanks bud!

~Shwa

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
That sucks man.

I can only recommend that you go to your local doctor for some prescription drugs...such as Amoxil and the usual garb.

As far as herbal remedies go, does Vapo rub count? lol.

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
As far as herbal remedies go, does Vapo rub count? lol.
Haha Im not sure but I know I would rather do without Vapor rub, that stuff can stink up a room like no other, and not even in the nice smelling way @[email protected]

Well it's day two, no headach or anything just running nose and slight coughs. Took some Advil but gotta take more, deciding on another bath tonight...ya know, when your sick you clean more than usual, haha.

~Shwa

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I hope you get well soon Shwa. Usually when I don't feel well, I bundle up and drink hot tea.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Or melt lard on a cloth, make sure it's hot enough for you to withstand the heat and put it on your chest.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Haha Im not sure but I know I would rather do without Vapor rub, that stuff can stink up a room like no other, and not even in the nice smelling way @[email protected]

Well it's day two, no headach or anything just running nose and slight coughs. Took some Advil but gotta take more, deciding on another bath tonight...ya know, when your sick you clean more than usual, haha.

~Shwa
You know what's funny lol....when I'm really sick I just don't shower at all haha!

Must be a pain for the doctors when I go up to visit them bahahaha!

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
Same here, today I showered but it was one of those lazy showers where you just stand and turn around lazily while relaxing to the hot water.

Update:

Day 4 (yesterday), I took some sinus medication since my illness seems to be in that area, worked until 3pm and that's when all the energy in my body stared to go away. By 5pm I was knocked the f*** out tired. Today (Day 5), I'm hoping there will be some improvement...hoping, if not then Im going to the doctor.

~Shwa