• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I'm sick and tired...

Scissorhands

Registered Member
I'm tired and sick of bummin rides. On top of that my nine to five sucks for a couple bucks and change, now whats the reason why my luck don't amount to fuck no matter how hard I try. I'm stuck in the 22 now catch me when Im sick and tired.

Starfire86

Registered Member
You're preachin to the choir. I either have to bum rides or get a cab.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I bum rides all the time, it's hard as hell to get a license in my state so I just get everyone to give me lifts.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
I'm sick and tired of people shaving my eyebrows off.
Make a few more more posts and you'll be at 500 and I can rep you for lines like that and everybody happy and we'll forget about the browkini wax.

Scissorhands

Registered Member
You're preachin to the choir. I either have to bum rides or get a cab.
Lyricssss.

I bum rides all the time, it's hard as hell to get a license in my state so I just get everyone to give me lifts.
Lyricsssss. But how can it be that hard to get a license in your state?

Make a few more more posts and you'll be at 500 and I can rep you for lines like that and everybody happy and we'll forget about the browkini wax.
No VIP anymore. =( Unless you are implying that at 500 posts we get rep abilities?

Starfire86

Registered Member
Lol...I've never heard that song before and I was just thinking "I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired".

Scissorhands

Registered Member
Lol...I've never heard that song before and I was just thinking "I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired".
I've personally never been one for rap, but recently I seem to have matured a lot and been able to accept good music for being good music, regardless of the genre. I like that song, and moreso; that group. Great song, I say.

Starfire86

Registered Member
I don't mind rap as long as there's a display of thought and talent.