I'm Shaven IT! cathy_lynns tells all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cathy_lynns, May 2, 2005.

1. cathy_lynns

cathy_lynns New Member

Hello everyone and I encourage you all to check out my auction edited by clicking on my eBay logo in my profile.

I'm a small business owner from Wisconsin. Speaking of Wisconsin I woke up to SNOW this morning. YUCK! Anyway I have 7 children and keep very busy.

Not much to say right now I'm going to look around. Feel free to email me anytime.

Cathy

[MOD EDIT]
    ***Please do not post auction links/numbers in level 1, Thank You***

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2005

2. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

OH MY GOSH!! 7 Children!! Girl your my hero! LOL What are their ages? I have only two a 13 yo girl and a 3 yo son. They keep me PLENTY busy!

Hey I seen your auction before you came in here! Girl you got guts, but im sure when it comes to makin money for your family you'll do anything! Plus, thank goodness we aren't men, cause ours will grow back! LOL (Ok sorry for the cheap shot on you men!)

Good Luck on your auction, I bet it will do well!!!

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Hey welcome Cathy! We were talking about your auction actually. Take a look at it in the High Profile Auction forum! :)

4. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

Welcome to the forums, Interesting auction you have going there. Just as a heads up, you are not really allowed to promote your auctions until you are "Level 3", Please refer to the FAQ... http://www.auctionsightings.com/faq.php? ...

5. precision

precision Registered Member

Welcome! Wow...7 kids...I have 2 (and will be getting custody of 2 more soon) I love kids, but 7! You are one brave soul is all I've got to say.

6. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

I would have to agree... I can barely handle my own 2 kids.. 7 is just NUTZ

7. cathy_lynns

cathy_lynns New Member

You guys are all so funny : ) Be it 1,2,3, or 10 kids are kids. Under all circumstances you never stop loving them. Our future goals include taking in foster children or adopting more children from the US. All kids deserve a chance despite their parents or despite the way they were made. And so if I can shave my head and advertise for a company just to make my disabled son's life easier I'm more than willing to do almost anything for him and the others. That's my job, I'm mom. :) Call me crazy, but I call my self a desperate mom. LOL. Anyway I appreciate everyone's support. Thank You.

Cathy_Lynns

8. cathy_lynns

cathy_lynns New Member

Franko, that is so kind of you. It nice to see so many kind people out there. You guys have all been great. Any help I can get I really appreciate. To answer the question above I have 5 girls and 2 boys. 12, 10,9,6,4,2,and 1. This site has been great and thank You all. My apology's for posting about my auction on my first post on here. I was still checking things out, I guess next time I will read over things better. Bye for now, cathy_lynns

9. LicentiousVenus

LicentiousVenus Registered Member

welcome to the site cathy lynns....I hope you enjoy it as much as i do

10. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Hi and welcome to a fellow Cheesehead! Congrats on your 7 (gulp :)) kids! How wonderful your plans to possibly do foster! Takes a very special person to do that! My daughter was adopted in WI. Loved our agency (but they were 'spensive....then again we had some very unique things going on.....long story)! I have a zillion adoption links saved from all over. If you're ever interested just let me know and I'll send you some. Again...welcome! And good luck on your auction!