• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I'm preggers

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Preggers?

I don't get why people call it that. I'd like to meet the person who said that first, and punch them in the FACE.

Also...bah. bah? What is that even supposed to mean? Don't IM me saying "bah" because I'm not going to respond. Are you exasperated at something? If so, tell me what you are exasperated at instead of expecting me to ask what's wrong. That's just dumb.

Yikes! I don't know why I hate yikes, but I do.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Is that a smiley with a bag on it's head?

Bliss

Sally Twit
I believe "preggers" is something us Brits say, along with "up the duff".

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
:stare:

I say Yikes all the time, it's part of my regular vocabulary:p
I know :|

I'd rather hear up the duff than "preggers" any day. Seriously. Is it supposed to be cute? I don't get it.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I still think "up the duff" sounds like it means the same thing as "uphill gardening"

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I hear "preggers" a lot and it is a very annoying word. Probably because it's a serious thing that seems to be given a tone that children would use. Awkward :-/

Whatever the case, I hate the word "sketch". Always have, always will.