• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Im Pissed!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
What tha F is this? Why did they pull my auction this makes no friggan sense to me!!

Dear babedoll71,

We appreciate that you chose eBay to list the following listing(s):

5592624413 - ****The Golden Palace Ghost Cane in my Cheetos!!!****

However, your listing was in violation of eBay's Keyword Spamming policy and has been removed from eBay. We have credited all associated fees to your account and notified eBay users associated with the transaction that it has been cancelled.

We would like to take this opportunity to let you know what part of your listing is not permitted.

Your listing(s) contains the following information:

Golden Palace<br>

IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you relist this, or any other item that violates eBay policy, your eBay privileges could be suspended. We value you as a member of our community and wish to continue this relationship, so we must ask you to refrain from further violations of the User Agreement and eBay policy.

Please review eBay's Listing Policies and User Agreement at the following locations:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/policies.html
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html

For more information on why eBay removes listings, or to write to us with questions, please review the following Web page:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/listing-ended.html

We thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Regards,

eBay Trust & Safety

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
By using the words "Golden palace" in your ad, you were keyword spamming essentially, well, to ebay anyway you were.

TGirl

Registered Member
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YOUR KIDDING?????????? Because you put GP on it?????????? REALLY????????? I am pissed too...........Holy Crud!!!!!
O(k this is just getting Dumb!!!

I am so sorry....RElist Relist!!!!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Relist how? Take Golden palace out of it? This makes me so friggan mad! I JUST made the (filler words) pulse too!

TGirl

Registered Member
WOW its not on my watch list anymore either...when they cancel it they take it off of everyone's list??? wow I can't believe this....Makes me mad

Msbabedoll said:
Relist how? Take Golden palace out of it? This makes me so friggan mad! I JUST made the (filler words) pulse too!
You have to Relist...Yes your gunna have to take that out....GP that is.....ugggggggggg

Last edited:

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
call it the "controversial" ghost cane cheeto, or "world famous"

Then use the letters "GP" in the listing if you need to. I've seen others pulled for the same thing. That's in part, why Terri, GP.com girl was having problems at first.

TGirl

Registered Member
hmmmmmmmmmmm I like that first one....lol very cool way to word it.....

Jen you have to relist!!!! I would leave GP outta the whole thing....People know the Ghost cane.........

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
It is relisted..........I put G.P. instead of Golden Palace, they'll probley pull it again they are SO anal!!

kromsales

Registered Member
So sorry sweetie! Just relist with GP in stead of golden palace :)

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I'm glad you relisted it...eBay is getting so anal about everything! Do you think you might be on their bad list because of the snatch auction? I just wonder if they look at sellers more closely that have had previous auctions pulled?