I'm officially self-employeed - Goodbye to GF :(

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
After a year of running an internet business in my bedroom, I have left my job to join the ranks of the self-employed. No more 8-5, no more employee health insurance, no more free cable and phone(a perk of my job) and sadly no more GF. Or at least less GF. I now have to sell 30 units per month, or I don't eat and get kicked out of the house. So, I am starting a new rule in Feb. - no internet free time until I hit the magic number where my bills are paid for the month. I just cannot afford to cruise around the internet for a few hours when I have hearing aids to sell. So, will be seeing a lot less of everyone here. Hope that everyone here is successful and finds happiness in life.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
After a year of running an internet business in my bedroom, I have left my job to join the ranks of the self-employed. No more 8-5, no more employee health insurance, no more free cable and phone(a perk of my job) and sadly no more GF. Or at least less GF. I now have to sell 30 units per month, or I don't eat and get kicked out of the house. So, I am starting a new rule in Feb. - no internet free time until I hit the magic number where my bills are paid for the month. I just cannot afford to cruise around the internet for a few hours when I have hearing aids to sell. So, will be seeing a lot less of everyone here. Hope that everyone here is successful and finds happiness in life.

Good luck dude!

Hopefully we'll see you 'round once in a while

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well, here's to seeing you back soon. Hopefully you reach your 30 sales a month goal quickly. :)

Go shouting in peoples ear and then give them a panflet saying "Gone deaf by some random person who just shouted in your ear?, Come to where ever and buy *item place here* to relive you hearing :D"