• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Im Off!

Saffy

Registered Member
to the Scottish Borders for a week on Saturday:D A little place called Kelso. Anyway just thought i would let you know in case anyone even noticed i was gone and thought i was ill/invisible/in a huff,,, whatever:lol:
Hope the weather stays ok:-/

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
Hey girl! I hope you have a safe trip, enjoy yourself immensely and then come back to us safely!

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Now you've made me wonder how many invisible people are skulking around here... :shifteyes:

Och, well. Have fun! It looks like a very interesting area!

Saffy

Registered Member
Hey girl! I hope you have a safe trip, enjoy yourself immensely and then come back to us safely!
I intend to RJ:) just been packing:D

Now you've made me wonder how many invisible people are skulking around here... :shifteyes:

Och, well. Have fun! It looks like a very interesting area!
yes its a lovely area , i meant to put this on when i made this thread and forgot:lol:

Kelso Businesses and Tourist Information:: Kelso Scottish Borders Directory ::

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Hey, welcome back! I'm glad the weather was alright for you. I'm sure that's reasonably rare for Scotland, lol.

Nice pictures. :)

Saffy

Registered Member
Hey, welcome back! I'm glad the weather was alright for you. I'm sure that's reasonably rare for Scotland, lol.

Nice pictures. :)
Thanks:)yes the weather wasnt even forecast to be that good,, but it just turned out good, so lucky us:D