• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

MLB I'm (Not) Sorry Misha Mayhem

GamerGeeksTodd

But I'm sure Dickey's Flow will approve...

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah, I saw that sign on twitter a week or so ago. It was pretty funny and creative.

Me, DF, Sabby and another friend wrote "I <3 BJ 'S" on our chest one year. Sportsnet refused to put us on camera when they came in to our section.

Crypticshock

Registered Member
Sad thing is... if you were a female, they would have aired you. I've seen the "We <3 BJ's" sign a million times from the BJ Girls.

GTAchick78

That sign was made into a t-shirt that a lot of men were wearing at the home opener. Of course, it's one of the shirts being sold in the street, not in Rogers Centre. It is awfully funny.

With regards to the comment that Bizzy & Co. would have been put on tv if they had been chicks - as a chick, it's shameful that only fan-girl, borderline slutty types are ever shown. I know it makes for good tv and all, but still. It bugs me that the stereotype is perpetuated by the media.

BJBirdy

Registered Member
I saw a 19 year old girl with "I <3 BJs" written on her stomach at Union Station 2 years ago. Man, her and her friends were HAMMERED :lol: