• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I'm new here

0jaysfan0

Hey everyone,

New here (obviously) and just making a quick intro. I'll be posting as 0jaysfan0, I live and breathe sports, joined twitter just for sports and related context ( @tlheard12 ), have played for my provincial winter games team, and I speak mostly about baseball (though I love hockey, basketball, tennis, etc.) Looking forward to discussing with you all in the future!

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Happy to have you apart or Sport-Discussions. I've enjoyed talking sports with you on twitter so I'm even more pumped doing it here, without a 140 character limit. I'll see ya around

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome, man.

It's always nice to see new faces around here. We have a good group at Sports-Discussions and I hope you decide to stick for the long haul. The more activity, the more enjoyable this place is.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Welcome! what else do you like? I'm not a sports fan myself.