I'm new, hello! Any Dalmatian lovers here?

Dali

Registered Member
Hey everyone!

I am Hazel and I just stumbled across this forum on the net, it would be great if I can meet new people! I have two Dalmatians and 7 cats. My Dals are called Bella and Pongo. I didn't give Pongo his name, he came with it when I rescued him from a Dalmatian rescue centre and even though it is a stupid name I didn't really want to change it. Is there anyone else here who has a Dalmatian?

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Hello and welcome. I had a Dalmation when I was a kid... he was too crazy and tore the house apart so my parents gave him to some friends of ours who had a dalmation and wanted to breed them.

Dali

Registered Member
Hello, nice to meet you. My two are pretty crazy too, Bella thought the kitchen was in need of decorating so she thought she would make a start by ripping the lino up and scratching the wallpaper, maybe she could help with the painting too? I might put a paintbrush in her mouth and see if she will paint the walls for me lol!

Sarra91

Registered Member
Hey everyone!

I am Hazel and I just stumbled across this forum on the net, it would be great if I can meet new people! I have two Dalmatians and 7 cats. My Dals are called Bella and Pongo. I didn't give Pongo his name, he came with it when I rescued him from a Dalmatian rescue centre and even though it is a stupid name I didn't really want to change it. Is there anyone else here who has a Dalmatian?
Aww those are such cute names! I haven't had a dalmatian since I was really little. A few days after we got her an older dog of ours that had just had pups turned her head fast and accidentally broke Abigale's neck :(.

Welcome to the forum!!

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Pongo is the dog from 101 Dalmations if I remember my Disney movies correctly. Our dalmation used to eat shoes... not just chew them... literally eat them gone. My dad had enough after one sofa was ruined, a few pairs of shoes, and a remote went missing.

Dali

Registered Member
Hey Sarra!

That is so sad what happened you must have been devastated?
------
Pro, yes it is form 101 Dalmatians but I really hate the name Pongo. It's mad that your dog ate a pair of shoes, in my experience though they do grow out of chewing things up, well mine have pretty much anyway unless they are really, really bored and I have left them for a few hours if I have gone out.

Last edited:
Hola! Welcome to the forum and you should check out the animal section of the forum. There are lots of animal lovers here. =)

Dali

Registered Member
Hahaha well that really depends, I can't lay in bed without a cat sitting on my head and one of my cats Sophie enjoys licking you all over your face and in your ears when your asleep.
------
Hello, nice to meet you Vilky, and yes I will check out all the threads, I think I am going to be busy all night lol!

Last edited: