• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Im new and

JustCurious

alright a few questions, does GF send you notifications regarding your activities on GF? if someone replies to you will you get an opportunity to respond to what they said?

Dekzper

Registered Member
Hello and welcome! :D This is the friendliest forum on planet Earth and my total fav. You can choose to get updates and we have PM and (I think) even chat. And it's very active here in most of the sections. Where are you from? What are your fav topics? The welcome committee will prolly find this thread when they get back from the bars and pubs, lol! And there will prolly be a mod too that can answer your questions. :nod:

Sassycrax

Registered Member
Hi there! I am also new and figuring everything out. I know you need like 30 posts before you can receive visitor's messages on your profile...and to stay on topic in all your threads!

musaid

Registered Member
welcome ,, welcome ,,
in GF its the best forum
i hope u enjoy ur time here
good luck

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
alright a few questions, does GF send you notifications regarding your activities on GF? if someone replies to you will you get an opportunity to respond to what they said?
You can control this by going to your user settings: MyGF > Edit Options > Default Thread Subscription

When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread.

Welcome to GF! Elly is right though, go ahead introduce yourself too and tell us more about you.

spieler45

Registered Member
Hi there, NEW!! :D. Hey, you can do all kinds of nifty things by going to generalforum.com/usercp.php (your control panel) Of course you must be logged in before you can get in there. Nice to meet you!! :upsidedown:

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Welcome to the site, we'll be glad to answer more questions in the thread but I agree, let us know a little about yourself! What are your interests/hobbies, for example?

Dabs

Registered Member
Hello JustCurious! I will say, you have an unique user name, very creative. If you are that curious, you must ask more questions and fill in the crowd with your likes, dislikes and all the good stuff about you!