I'm Matthew

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by matthew94, Aug 18, 2007.

1. matthew94

matthew94 Guest

Hey, I was just told about this board and it was recommended that I post an introduction. I'm just a 26 year old pastor who really likes to dialogue on message boards a lil bit each day. I live in western ny state. Lata.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums, I am very glad you've decided to join these forums. We need more sports people on these forums, but it also seems that you'll be posting in the religion section which is just has good. I am hopeful that you'll be an active member here at Fusion Central. I am sure if you give these forums a chance your going to like them a whole lot. Enjoy yourself and i'll see ya around.

3. Welcome! You really need to check out a catchy signature for your debate... Again Welcome!

4. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

|:<

I'm sure I welcomed you with mah traditional greeting once already, but some one apparently disapproved.

So here's your welcome chomp from me.

5. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

6. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

Stop in and check out our section on religion. I'm sure you'll add greatly to it.

Hoosier.

7. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I hope you enjoy your stay here at FC!

8. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Bah, too old, we need some teenagers around here lmao.

Anyways, welcome to FC.

9. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Welcome to FC, so im guessing you were named after Matthew in the bible.

10. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Welcome... as a pastor, I'm sure you'll be able to contribute greatly to religious discussion in the MD forum. Hope to see a lot of you around.