• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I'm loving the gym!

Shwa

V.I.P.
It's also different for me because the time of day that I go can be varied; it's typically at night (around 10 p.m. my time, my gym is 24 hours).
Same here with 24 hour fitness, when I'm hyped up on sugar and bored with 360 I just grab what I need and hit the gym to tire myself out. My schedule is kinda weird but I like my gym because...it's open 24 hours, haha.

~Shwa

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Me and my cousins have a private gym, all for us.
So mine is also 24 hours and I can go whenever I want to. I usually go around 7pm-9pm or 2pm-4pm depending on my schedule.

Is it true that exercising late at night is not healthy?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am envious of those who can hit the gym on a regular basis. For about 6 months in college my roommate and i went to the gym at school about 3 times a week. Once the semester ended the gym attendance ended haha.

I guess I just dont have any motivation...maybe if I got fat my tune would change.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Not that I've heard of...I don't see any scientific reasoning of how it could be, really.

I think it just depends on how much sleep you have, if you're pushing your body when it's clearly tired and needing rest it's probably not the smartest idea. I just try to go before I'm too tired, but still at a point when it can help me to get tired, lol.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
So mine is also 24 hours and I can go whenever I want to. I usually go around 7pm-9pm or 2pm-4pm depending on my schedule.

I do too, it's called my garage. So when I workout it varies but it's usually in the evening due to my schedule.

I don't see why, I workout late at night sometimes. I don't think it's unhealthy at all.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
It's also different for me because the time of day that I go can be varied; it's typically at night (around 10 p.m. my time, my gym is 24 hours).
Same here with 24 hour fitness, when I'm hyped up on sugar and bored with 360 I just grab what I need and hit the gym to tire myself out. My schedule is kinda weird but I like my gym because...it's open 24 hours, haha.

~Shwa

I hate you all. :lol:

Hey when I was in the US, I got that temp gym membership with 24hr fitness but some of their gyms weren't 24hrs really haha.

I wish my gym is open that much. Mine is only open from 9am to 9pm M-F. Then Saturday it closes at 5p and Sunday...no gym.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well I have access to two free gyms. One of them is 24 hours/7days a week/365 days a year. The other one is just opened for about 14 hours a day, from Monday to Friday.

During the week, I always go at 12pm, and if I decide to go on the weekend the time usually varies.

Last edited:

Shwa

V.I.P.
I hate you all. :lol:

Hey when I was in the US, I got that temp gym membership with 24hr fitness but some of their gyms weren't 24hrs really haha.
Lol you probably went to a 24 Hour Sports, they're the same company as 24 Hour Fitness but some of them close regular hours (around 9 or 10ish really), I almost got a membership to one until I noticed the change, the douchebag sales guy said it was open 24/7. I left and went to the one closest to my house, lol.

EllyDicious

Well if you're a night owl and you sleep during the day it should make a difference, or vice versa. Depending on what your sleep schedule is like, as long as you get ample amounts of sleep that your body needs and food to support your growing body and muscles, shouldn't be unhealthy at the least.

~Shwa

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Lol you probably went to a 24 Hour Sports, they're the same company as 24 Hour Fitness but some of them close regular hours (around 9 or 10ish really), I almost got a membership to one until I noticed the change, the douchebag sales guy said it was open 24/7. I left and went to the one closest to my house, lol.

It is :lol:

Pacifica gym membership fitness center and Pacifica personal trainer in Pacifica, CA

Just an example (but it's one of the places I've been to). If you click on the club hours on the side, it tells you when they're open. But at least they're open daily.

faith1806

Registered Member
yeah, u are so lucky. i think even if some one has no time to go to the gym , he/she had better take a exercise at home