• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I'm looking for some new music - Suggest a song.

qweerblue

Registered Member

Ahhh, more reasons to love you and Bubz, both--I totally dig Citizen Cope, and that's a fantastic track from him. I like the Skylar Gray track, too, and Modestep.

Listening to Steriogram now...

Oh, win! I totally remember this song--awesome, Imp.
------
Dang, Tuck--great picks! I was all excited to hear Cat Power do Cat Stevens, but, apparently, the version above isn't Cat--it's Liz Durrett, according to the comments, anyway. They say that Cat P. only recorded the 30-second blip for the commercial and never recorded the full-length version. I'm totally bummed, 'cause I never heard the commercial, and I'd love to hear Cat sing this...

Last edited:

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Wow guys, I think I have several hours worth of songs to listen to since last time I updated this. This is great! I'll start listening to all of these later tonight when I have time and giving you my opinions on them.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
This isn't bad, I've heard it a few times on the radio I think. The lead singer is pretty cute too. Not sure if I'd add it to my collection though.

Nice! I like a bit of trance every now and then. So much energy in the music yet I find it very relaxing at the same time.

Ah Taking Back Sunday, this took me back. I used to listen to these guys all the time! Thanks for the nostalgia Dekz.

Hmm this one didn't quite do it for me as much. The trance was nice, but I think the music video was so bad that it actually distracted me from the song haha.
------
This was a nice song, the leader singer had a really nice voice. The beat had a nice bit of bounce to it.

Last edited:

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I know you listen to just about everything from every genre, so I'll thrown in a few random artists and songs from my playlist using the shuffle feature -

Junior Boys
YouTube - Junior Boys - In The Morning (2007)

Joss Stone
YouTube - Joss Stone - Tell Me Bout It
YouTube - joss stone - you had me

Puddle of Mudd
YouTube - Puddle of Mudd Blurry

The Ramones
YouTube - Blitzkrieg Bop - The Ramones(With Lyrics)
YouTube - The Ramones - I wanna be sedated
YouTube - Ramones - Sheena Is A Punk Rocker
YouTube - The Ramones - Bonzo Goes To Bitburg (My Brain Is Hanging Upside Down)

Three Days Grace
YouTube - Animal I have become lyrics
YouTube - Three Days Grace - Riot
YouTube - Three Days Grace- Never Too Late Lyrics

Janis Joplin
YouTube - Janis Joplin - Piece Of My Heart
YouTube - Janis Joplin-Me and Bobby McGee
(I would also like to recommend the Woodstock version of Summertime featuring Jimi Hendrix. I couldn't find it on YouTube, but you should be able to find it on FrostWire)

Nirvana
YouTube - Nirvana - Come As You Are
YouTube - Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit (lyrics)

I'll stop right here, because this'll probably take you a while to get through.
------
Wait! I returned to recommend LIGHTS, because I think you might like her:

YouTube - Lights - Drive My Soul w/ Lyrics
YouTube - Lights -Ice (K-OS Remix)
YouTube - LIGHTS - SAVIOUR/SAVIOR *NEW* + Lyrics

Last edited:

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Yeah... I'm sort of a bit behind in this and have enough songs to keep me going for a few days now. It will take me a while to catch up but I promise to listen to each and every song you guys have posted. In the mean time I'd love it if people stopped posting new songs, just until I can catch up.

I recommend we take it to this thread:
http://www.generalforum.com/music/review-song-above-84793.html
As I am being overloaded here.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I did like this one, the ending was great and I appreciate how mellow it felt all the way through.

Not bad, the film clip was cute. I like Ween from what you have shown me so far but I wouldn't yet sat that I "love" their music.

Again I like how chilled and mellow this song was, but the vocals seemed a little whiny to me. I liked the music though.

Again, not 100% loving the vocals on this guy. Still a good song regardless.