• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I'm looking for some new music - Suggest a song.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Okay so I am currently looking for some new music. Suggest a song, not a band or a genre but a song. I will then go to youtube and listen to the whole thing and report back here with my thoughts. And don't worry about what genre the song is, I have always enjoyed music from basically any genre so choose whatever you want.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Not too bad, I have always had a bit of a soft spot for rap and hip hop. I liked the lyrics and vocals here for the most part, but I think the music was maybe a little flat for my tastes. Good enough to listen to but probably not something I would add to my itunes.
------
I have a few old Korn albums and used to listen to them a bit, but I have never heard of Skrillex before. This was a cool combo, was that a bit of dubstep in there? It worked well. Definitely something I could listen to a few times, although I don't think I would ever call it a favourite.

This is great guys, two songs and and both I have never heard before! Feel free to post as many songs as you want. I am listening to each one from beginning to end.

Last edited:

Impact

V.I.P.
I have a few old Korn albums and used to listen to them a bit, but I have never heard of Skrillex before. This was a cool combo, was that a bit of dubstep in there? It worked well. Definitely something I could listen to a few times, although I don't think I would ever call it a favourite.
Yeah, Skrillex is a dubstep DJ so when I saw that Korn did a song with him I was just like...wtf? But it works surprisingly well.

And i'm sure i'll come up with a couple more for you to listen to later on.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
This was awesome, I loved this one heaps. Great voice, great music, I really loved the drums in it.
------
This was a nice one too, she does have a great voice. I also really loved the music here, nice jumpy, really fun type of music, put me in a good mood.
------
WHOA! Too, much, awesome!! What an awesome singer and piano player. Her music made me laugh, so much life an energy.
------
Hey guys! I've decided to spend a full day doing homework to try get as much done so I can hopefully play Portal 2 next week. I'd love some new suggestions to work to today!

Last edited: