I'm Leaving

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Babe_Ruth, Jun 12, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

That's right I'm leaving the forums on the 18th, but don't worry it will only be for one week, I'll be coming back on the 25th, I'm going on a trip at Wasaga Beach with my friends, and we'll be NANA hunting all week and getting pretty wasted. I probably won't check the forums the entire week that I'm going to be gone. I can't wait to see how active the forum is going to be without me for a week, don't want to flather myself but in a way I keep these forums active with the new members I get and new topics I start. Now I have lots of confidence in you guys, and I'm pretty sure you won't let me down, well I hope so. I'm sure there's a few people here that will be glad I'm going because that means I won't bother them everyday asking to post lol. Anyways that's basically all I have to say. My last day posting will probably be this friday.

2. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Hah, have a good time... thing's will live without you.

3. Babe_Ruth

Oh I know things will still live without me, the thing is how active is it going to be without me? Well there's only one way to find out, hopefully it will be a good surprise when I come back, once again I have confidence in you guys.

4. Blur

Blur iPimp

ya. well it will prolly be bout the same as usual, sports might be lil inactive but yea :) hav a good trip, drink lots

5. Babe_Ruth

Oh you don't know how much I'm going to drink lol it's not going to be pretty I'm telling you that right now. Also thanks Blur, also one thing I'm not worried about my sports section because I've talked to my Crew lol, and they said they got my back. I'm mostly worried about the other sections lol. Just kidding I'm sure it's going to be active.

6. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

SPAM FEST!!!!!!!

.....not really but anyways, have fun

7. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

I do hope u have lots of fun Vince. But don't get wasted and start to do things that will bring the mallet on law on u plz^^; I'm sure the forum will be active while ur out cause lets face it were all gonna miss u so we might as well suprise u with alot of posts for when u come back. Though I am bound to tacklehugg u upon ur return >>;

8. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Alright see ya late bro. Also I will try to keep the Baseball section active.;) Peace and have a blast.

9. Babe_Ruth

Well thanks guys, like I stated earlier I'm sure your all going to do a good job. Also Vegito I'm sure your going to do a good job in the baseball section as well.