• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I'm in your internetz

Iris

rainbow 11!
That's right, I'm invading.
Uhm, I'm easy going and joke around a lot. So if I say something offensive or maybe something that sounds mean, don't take it serious unless I sound pissed off. Then the serious cat comes in.

I love music, mainly techno. :3 So I'm a big geek there.

I'm a junior in high school and my favorite class is Latin III. Yes, I'm a nerd.

Iris

rainbow 11!
I had a collection of his once, I don't know what happened to it. It was pretty good, but I like prefer stuff like Tiesto and September.

Cats rule. :3 It's as simple as that.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
If I could remember how to conjugate, I would be able to have a nice little Latin conversation with you. Stupid memory isn't what it was four years ago.

Welcome, but I'm not a huge fan of tehcno.

Iris

rainbow 11!
O: I can help. What declension do you need? I know up to 3rd istem. We haven't gotten to 4th or 5th.

Tibi gratias ago for the welcome!

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Meh, I don't know the word for welcome, if there even is one, but:

Tu sunt maxime welcome!

Iris

rainbow 11!
O: Liez. Techno can't suck. It's a genre of music and therefore doesn't have lips.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Welcome to Hell

SuiGeneris

blue 3
I wish Techno sucked. I wish music could suck. That would be....awesome. *runs off to go invent*

Love ya Hime you know it!